The 1st Annual Liberty Village MarketFun | Written on September 20, 2016
September 24, 2016 is a date to remember! Food, shopping, art and a whole lot of awesomeness combine for one really incredible event in the heart of Liberty Village— the inaugural Liberty Village Market! Mark your calendars, set your reminders and tell your friends and family that the 24th of this month is a “come together and enjoy Liberty Village’s uniqueness in a great way” kind of day. In other words, this is a can’t miss event!
The first ever Liberty Village Market will take place at 80 Lynn Williams Street (also the location of our Liberty Central Presentation Centre). If there’s anything you want or need, we’re pretty sure that one of the more than 40 vendors who will be a part of this event will have it! There’ll be booths specializing in pet care, home décor items, jewellery and accessories, fashion, art, vintage items, beauty products, fitness, body care and more! Here’s a peek of some of the incredible vendors who will be at the 2016 Liberty Village Market:
- ART – Alano Medonte’s standout sculptures will add a little something unique to your work or home environment. They include a variety of textures and are sure to be a great topic of conversation in whatever room or space they occupy.
- ART – Welcome the outdoors indoors with Denita Creations’ landscape paintings. Many pieces feature images from nature and are produced using oil paint.
- VINTAGE – Old meets modern at ReVintage Toronto. From vintage china to mason jars, ReVintage’s handmade items are all stunning and one of a kind.
- HOME DÉCOR – Natalya Bolonkina’s dolls are handmade and beautiful. They are produced using fabric and make great gifts for yourself and your loved ones.
- ART – Toronto’s Snrub116 creates art that is vibrant. The pieces are contemporary and often feel like street art. Bring the energy of our city to your living room, office or other spaces!
- HOME DÉCOR/FASHION – Reclaimed pieces find new life at Meet the Moose. From leather bags to wooden tables and benches, there is lots of originality and lots to love about Meet the Moose.
- ACCESSORIES/ART – From art to accessories, Nadia Lloyd will have you and your home looking incredibly stylish. While some of her items boast an abstract design, many have images of Toronto’s skyline or showcase Toronto in other ways. You’ll definitely want to stop by her booth to get a closer look at what she has to offer.
- FASHION/ACCESSORIES – LANGsura offers beautiful clothes and accessories at great prices. They carry items from Toronto, Montreal, Australia, New York, Los Angeles and South Korea, and offer a range of unique pieces that will certainly have you reaching for your wallet.
- PET CARE – With Button Noses, your beloved, pint-sized pup or kitty will receive the best care when you are away. They offer home visits, training, walking services, cuddle care and they even administer medication to your pet if needed. Stop by their booth at the Liberty Village Market to find out how their services can be of help to you and your pet.
There really will be lots to enjoy! The Liberty Village Market is a family-friendly event and, in addition to all the artisans and vendors who will be a part of the day, there’ll also be lots of options on site for visitors to grab a bite to eat! Bring your kids, call your family and invite your friends to a full day of outdoor fun in Liberty Village. Admission is free and the event will run from 11:00am to 6:00pm. Plus if you are one of the first 100 people to visit the Liberty Village Market information booth, you will be entered to win two tickets for to see Cirque Du Soleil’s Luzia. Join the fun on September 24 and be a part of an incredible day in Liberty Village. For more information about the 2016 Liberty Village Market, visit the Toronto Art Crawl website, or Twitter feed or stop by the Liberty Village Market Facebook event page.
Written by L. D. Moore